If we look at the current scenario, it is easy to figure out that going out for any reason is prohibited. Yes, it is because of the COVID-19 pandemic. If you don’t receive customers at your restaurant/food shop then your profits would eventually grind to a halt. So to keep your business on the go you need customers now and then. But if we look at the present case then this is next to impossible.
Swiggy Registration Quick And Easy
Therefore, to keep your business running we have another option. Technology has reached such great heights that whatever your clients need can get it on their doorstep, even your food. So, your restaurant just needs to tie up with an online food delivery platform like “Swiggy” – Let us know more about Swiggy Registration.
Swiggy is the most substantial and valuable online food delivery site in India. Nowadays customers prefer online food delivery as it proves to be beneficial for them as well. Swiggy provides an enhanced filter option where your food can be searched efficiently thereby increasing customers. Swiggy also helps to showcase your restaurant’s menu tariff with price tags.
Your customers will also be safe as Swiggy provides hygienic delivery.
Benefits of Swiggy Registration:
- Increases visibility.
- Provides order tracking services.
- It reaches out to plenty of consumers thereby increasing the number of customers.
- A tension-free delivery system as it is all taken care of by Swiggy and you are not required to look out for external delivery or engage vehicle for the delivery of food.
- Provides a lot of customers.
- It helps you from spending extra cash on marketing and advertisement.
- Provides a review option that automatically boosts visibility.
- Reduces cost of operation.
Documents required for Swiggy registration:
To go through the registration procedure you need certain documents:
- FSSAI registration document.
- Partnership PAN Registration copy.
- A canceled cheque.
- GST registration.
- Shop Establishments Registration.
- Bank account details.
- Details of the proprietor.
Procedure for Swiggy Registration:
- For registration on Swiggy, you need to have a permanent address of your restaurant with all the legal documents to abet it.
- Go to the website Swiggy.com and click on the ‘Partner with us ‘link.
- Then you need to go filling on all the essential details i.e. the name of your restaurant, pin code, your designation, and your mobile number. Continue by clicking on submit.
- Go ahead by filling up the form and uploading the required documents. For this, you need to have the following information like the number of outlets, website listing link, type of cuisine, and the primary area of the restaurant and soft copies of the FSSAI license, GST (Goods and Services Tax) number/PAN details and your shop license. Besides you also need to have the photographs of your restaurant, kitchen, dining, and many more (in jpeg format).
- Then you need to keep the hard copies of canceled cheque or passbook, the image of your menu and take away bill ready.
- A representative from Swiggy would call you for the partnership agreement.
- Finally, you will get a confirmation notification via email and a phone call telling, that you have been successfully registered on Swiggy and can start receiving orders.
Note: Swiggy charges a 15% to 25% commission depending on locality and your food joint/restaurant.
Here at business rights, we help our clients by doing all the required registration procedures. Our clients are needed to provide the documents and our expert team will get the registration done for you.